PostWorks is a Fully Configurable Generic Post-Processor, which offers a number of features that will cover all your Post-Processing needs; Here are the top 5 Features
| Complete Support from 2 up to 10 axes
| One Postprocessor solution for all your machines
| Complete CYCLE Cupport and customization
| Developed to optimize the performane of CNC machines
| Macro capability for advanced customization
Standard PostWorks Features
- Support for up to 10 axes.
- Supports mills, lathes, mill/turns, flame cutters, laser cutters, water jets, and more.
- Easy to use interface.
- Extensive on-line help.
- Automatic documentation for user created postprocessors.
- Extensive library of existing postprocessors.
- User defined output blocks
- Five-axis linearization.
- Multiple circular interpolation formats.
- Helical interpolation.
- NURBS interpolation.
- Automatically converts multiple linear moves to circular interpolation.
- Feedrate support includes: feed per minute, feed per revolution, degrees per minute, and inverse time.
- Complete CYCLE support and customization.
- Generates CYCLE motion for machines that do not support cycles. Multiple cutter compensation formats.
- Accurate machine time calculations.
- Reads standard APT source files or binary CL files.
- Macro capability for advanced customization.
- One postprocessor solution for all your machines.
- Easily move programs from machine to machine.
- Replaces existing mainframe-based or unsupported postprocessors.
- Will support future machine tool purchases.
- User defined MCD header and trailer sections.
- Ability to read and incorporate external files into the postprocessor calculations and output.
Advanced PostWorks Features
| The rotary axes may rotate about any orientation, allowing for the simple definition of nutating axes.
| Special support for AC style rotaries to minimize unnecessary unwinding and large fluctuations of the C-axis.
| Support of transformation blocks, allowing drilling cycles and circular interpolation to be output at any rotary axis orientation.
| NURBS interpolation.
| Accurate machine time calculations, takes into consideration the acceleration and deceleration of individual axes.
| Comprehensive Macro language allows the user to create their own postprocessor commands and to customize the output.
| Ability to create external files separate from the MCD output, for example operator message files, tool lists, etc.
| Interactive editor allows conversion of one MCD format to another, the editing of clfiles, and the reverse post-processing of MCD files.